It felt like I didn’t do a great deal today but looking back I had a good potter.
I woke up early and made myself a new apron for pottering around my plot, please excuse my PJ’s but it was early!
Then, I once I decided to actually get changed. I took a few cuttings of English Lavender, French Lavender and Rosemary.
The job that took the longest was sorting out the seeds I have collected. They were nice and dry and ready to bag up for next season. But it took a while trying to sort out the seed from dried bits of twigs and buds but I managed to get through most of it.
All in all maybe not a hugely busy day, but fairly productive, not bad for a few hours really…